Most EMBA participants finance their programme with multiple sources of funding.
In some cases, a large percentage of your programme can be funded with non-personal funds.
Our admission team will help you build the best financing options, which can include funding from your company, from public organisations for French residents, from banks (student loans at special rates) and scholarships.
Several options are available and can be combined:
- COMPANY FINANCING (With support by the Fongecif, Direct support or Training plan of the company)
- FINANCING THROUGH A PUBLIC FOUNDATION (OPCA)
- INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TO TRAINING (CPF)
- INDIVIDUAL FINANCING: You may obtain a sponsorship for a part of your MBA by a third party, benefit from Tax reductions (for French residents), apply for Student loans at preferential rates and/or negotiate a favorable payment schedule over your study period.
Candidates can also apply for one of our 5 scholarships. Scholarships are MERIT-BASED and reviewed by a jury in order to promote “excellence” within the MBA community:
- International diversity
- Individual entrepreneurial project
- Individual professional conversion project (career change)
- Emerging economy candidature
- Women in leadership (sponsored by KWEC)
Kedge Global MBA programme is pleased to offer 3 exclusive scholarships to selected international applicants (Paris, Bordeaux, or Marseille), covering up to 50% of the total MBA programme tuition.
Interested applicants must apply and be accepted to the Kedge Global MBA programme and complete the application process for this unique scholarship offer. Applicants will be screened based on their MBA application dossier, curriculum vitae, Management Aptitude Test, admissions interview and a separate scholarship application, including a detailed description of how the Kedge Global MBA will help them to achieve their professional objectives.
For more information, please contact: